This viral post from Buzzfeed featured a lot of Hollywood actresses without teeth! So, given that I had some free time, I decided to use it to be productive and create something useless!
Picked a couple of our beautiful local celebrities and now I am giving you guys a chance to see them have visual flaws, even just at this. And well, here’s what happened:
BONUS: Since I listen to Magic 89.9 a lot, here’s the female DJs of the station.
Each was done under 5 minutes – it’s that easy. Making your own versions isn’t as hard. You can try it yourselves using 3 easy ways via Photoshop.
HOW TO REMOVE TEETH
- Simply blacken out all the inner part showing your teeth and tongue. You can use the pen tool, brush, or the lasso then fill it in. It’s simple but it still gives that impression and you’ll get an idea how you look without teeth.
- Use the clone stamp to clone and extend the tongue and add more black to replace the teeth
- Use another mouth. Some portraits have the subject with closed-teeth-smiles, which is why, if you don’t want to settle for option#1, you need a photo to add some tongue and have full lower set of teeth
* Use laughing photos
* It doesn’t have to be too neat
* You can leave some teeth behind just make it crooked
Accept the challenge?